Background

Ordering Info

To see my post about the cookies I have to offer, click here. I am beginning to get busy, so book early!

Dates I am booked and/or unavailable:
July 8th & 9th --------- July 11th & 12th
July 22nd-Aug. 5th ----August 8th-13th
August 17th & 18th ----August 21st & 22nd

To order, contact me at - confectionsofanaggie "at" gmail "dot" com

July 13, 2012

Ordering & Pricing

I am currently offering a vanilla/almond flavor shortbread cookie (shortbread and sugar cookies are very similar, but I consider my recipe more of a shortbread recipe).  For most sizes, I require a 1 dozen minimum (some are more), however, once you've purchased the minimum, you don't have to order by the dozen (for example - I can do 15 if that is what you want)  More details about my cookies can be found here.

For 3/8-1/2 inch shortbread cookies decorated with royal icing, here are my prices...

Please note these are my typical prices for the different types of cookies I offer.  However, some designs may be much more difficult/time consuming and may require an additional cost.  You will be notified ahead of time if the design desired requires an extra cost.  White is considered in the color count, so please keep that in mind when choosing your cookie/color scheme.

Mini (approx. 1 in) - one shape, one design, up to 3 colors – minimum 3 dz per order (example) --- $5 per dozen

Small
(approx 2-2.5 in) - one shape, one design, up to 3 colors – minimum 1 dz per order (example) --- $1.75 each

Regular (approx. 3-3.5 in) - one shape, one design, up to 3 colors – minimum 1 dz per order (
example) --- $2.00 each 

Large (approx. 4-5 in) - one shape, one design, up to 3 colors – minimum 1 dz per order (example) --- $2.50 each


Specialty cookies are cookies that require more colors, more detail/time to create, and possibly extras such as sanding sugar (also known as sprinkles).

Regular Specialty - regular size, 1 specialty design, up to 5 colors  – minimum 1 dz per order (example) --- $2.50

Large Specialty
- large size, 1 specialty design, up to 5 colors  – minimum 1 dz per order (currently no example) --- $3.00

Assorted - regular size, 2-3 shapes/designs (max of 1 specialty design), up to 5 colors - minimum 2 dz per order (
example) - $2.50

Treat Bags - Add individual treat bags and ribbon (you can specify color, or I can choose one I feel coordinates) for .40 per cookie (example).  For mini cookies it will be .40 per bag and you can specify how many cookies you want in each bag.

Additional colors can be added to the design for 25 cents per cookie. (Example - this would be 3.50 because it's a large specialty cookie with 7 colors)


If what you want is not described here, please contact me with your thoughts and I can give you a quote.  Keep in mind, the more shapes/designs, colors, and details you want will increase the cost of the cookies.

Orders over $60 may require payment or a deposit at least 3 days prior to the pick-up/delivery date.  You will be notified upon your order if this is required.

Orders are typically picked up as the law requires that the transaction of money happen at my home (This website has information about the cottage food law should you be interested & question 16 has the info about deliveries).  However, I do have delivery options available should you prefer that.  In order for me to deliver, you must bring the payment here ahead of time, or mail the payment to me.  For deliveries, payment must be received at least 3 days prior to the delivery date.  My delivery fee is 30 cents per mile.  That includes mileage to your location and back to my home.  Mileage will be calculated using Google maps entering both my address and yours.  I will choose the shortest mileage option since it often gives multiple routes.  Other charges could apply should they need to be delivered during peak hours, if I have to go through toll booths, etc.  You will be notified ahead of time if there is an additional charge.

Now that you've had the information overload, are you still interested in ordering cookies?  If so, I'd be happy to make some for you!  Please send me an email - confectionsofanaggie "at" gmail "dot" com.  When you email me, please include the date you need them, whether you will pick them up or need delivery, the size/shape/design you are interested in (I can help with this if you don't know what you want - just give me some details about the occasion), and how many cookies you will need.  Also, if you don't already know me, please include how you found me :)  Feel free to browse the cookies I've made, and let me know if any of my previous designs interest you.  I'm also very open to trying new designs, so feel free to send me a link and/or picture of a design you have seen that you would like and I would be happy to let you know if I am able to do it or something similar.  Thanks!

I also would like to recommend that you contact me earlier than later if you want cookies.  I typically need at least a week's notice, but more is always better.  Check the top of my blog of dates that I am already booked and/or unavailable.  My main job is still my family and they come first.  I can only accept a few orders per week.  As much as I love making these cookies, I love my son & my hubby more.  I need to make sure that I am still able to properly love & care for them and if I'm getting no sleep, that can be very difficult ;-) 

I currently do not ship, but will be working on that and hope to offer that at some point in the future.

Note: My cookies are made in my home kitchen.  I work very hard to ensure that your cookies are made in a clean environment and are handled safely.  This is legal via Texas Senate Bill 81.  If you have any questions or concerns abut this, please feel free to email me :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Where are you located ? Do you ship I want aggie cookies for my daughters graduation from TAMU May 10. Thanks, Sarah Breen
    breensc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete