Background

Ordering Info

To see my post about the cookies I have to offer, click here. I am beginning to get busy, so book early!

Dates I am booked and/or unavailable:
July 8th & 9th --------- July 11th & 12th
July 22nd-Aug. 5th ----August 8th-13th
August 17th & 18th ----August 21st & 22nd

To order, contact me at - confectionsofanaggie "at" gmail "dot" com

April 10, 2012

Easter

I decided to make some cookies for our families for Easter.  I keep making the mistake of trying to do lots of shapes/designs at once.  I think it would definitely have been in my favor, time wise, to just pick one or maybe 2 designs at most.  It's hard though because I keep finding so many cute things that I want try.  Plus, they look so much cuter plated when there's more designs :)  Ha!

I kind of rushed these a little bit, partially because I started them while Logan was still awake - Daddy was watching him, don't worry.  He's a cute little distraction.  Then, my bro-in-law & sis-in-law came in town, so we wanted to spend some time with them.  I was trying to visit, make dinner and do cookies at the same time, and it probably would have been in everyone's best interest if I had visited, and done cookies later.  I just had this crazy idea in my head that I would have had them finished before they got here, but the day didn't go exactly as planned.  Oh well!  But I'm a terrible hostess for not giving our guests my full attention :(  Hopefully since they got to eat some of the cookies they will forgive me :)

Anyway, back to the cookies.  They still look pretty good in pictures and from a distance, but in person I could definitely see so many things I would have liked to fix.  However, looks don't change the way they taste, and they taste so yummy!  Thank goodness for that! :)






Ps.  The lighting is terrible - it was not very bright and sunny when I took the pictures, but you can still see the cookies pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment