Background

Ordering Info

To see my post about the cookies I have to offer, click here. I am beginning to get busy, so book early!

Dates I am booked and/or unavailable:
July 8th & 9th --------- July 11th & 12th
July 22nd-Aug. 5th ----August 8th-13th
August 17th & 18th ----August 21st & 22nd

To order, contact me at - confectionsofanaggie "at" gmail "dot" com

June 5, 2012

Big News!!

So a while back, I asked my friends on Facebook to help me come up with a name for my cookies & other possible treats I might like to make/sell.  I then sent the name and a few ideas to my awesome bro-in-law who is an awesome graphic designer (or something along those lines - I don't know his official title).  He then took my ideas, added some of his own, and created this masterpiece...
Isn't it awesome?  I think so!

I love blues and purples, so even though my blog is Aggie themed (and I LOVE my Aggies), I didn't want to make my "business" all about that.  I didn't want my Longhorn friends and family to think they couldn't order from me ;-)  I am still going to keep my blog as is, because I really like the name, and my blog is just a way for me to showcase my work, and share what I'm doing/learning/etc.  I might at some point make a Facebook page with my new name though :)

Also, don't you love the name?  I love it, too!  I have always loved Mary Poppins, and thought the name was so cute and perfect.  My friend that I just made through MOPS this year, Marie, is the one that came up with it.  I still owe her some cookies for the idea, so Marie, if you're reading this, let me know if you need/want some :)

Well, I just might not be able to sleep tonight...I'm super excited about this!  I'm thinking business cards are next :)

This is still so crazy to me though...I never in a million years would have guessed I'd be doing this right now in my life.  Not 6 months ago did I even know how to do this.  It's still small and I want it that way because my family is my priority, but it's so fun.  I'm so thrilled to continue working on this, not only because it's a nice little bonus for our family, but also because I love making cookies and wouldn't get to do it as often, or learn as much if I wasn't selling them.

Thanks for all of your encouragement, support, and orders!  You guys are the reason I'm doing this and that makes you the best!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment