Background

Ordering Info

To see my post about the cookies I have to offer, click here. I am beginning to get busy, so book early!

Dates I am booked and/or unavailable:
July 8th & 9th --------- July 11th & 12th
July 22nd-Aug. 5th ----August 8th-13th
August 17th & 18th ----August 21st & 22nd

To order, contact me at - confectionsofanaggie "at" gmail "dot" com

June 30, 2012

Just for fun...

So my hubby & I both now have "creative" hobbies.  He's actually had his for a couple years now.  In this post you are going to see just how big of nerds we both are :)  I thought it would be fun for our two hobbies to cross paths...





Now was that hilarious or what?!?  Maybe I'm the only one that thinks it's hilarious.  I was CRACKING UP at myself when I came up with the idea.  I thought for sure my hubby would feel the same way.  I was wrong.  Please tell me I'm not the only one that finds this funny.  It was only mildly humorous to him much to my disappointment.  Please side with me!  Then I can tell him he was wrong, and that it is really funny, and that I can actually be the funny one for once :)  Plus, I like being right ;-)

In case you are wondering how a war figurine is his creative hobby, let me tell you (and if you're not wondering, I'm going to tell you anyway :-p).  He actually builds them (the guys come in pieces) and paints them.  Ever little teeny tiny detail.  It's crazy in my opinion (but I guess not crazier than spending 8+ hours on cookies - ha!).  He then uses these guys to play a game with his friends.  He's a big nerd - his friends are big nerds.  I'm sure one day my son will be a big nerd just like his Daddy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love it :)

Ok, that's all.  Over & out.

1 comment: