Background

Ordering Info

To see my post about the cookies I have to offer, click here. I am beginning to get busy, so book early!

Dates I am booked and/or unavailable:
July 8th & 9th --------- July 11th & 12th
July 22nd-Aug. 5th ----August 8th-13th
August 17th & 18th ----August 21st & 22nd

To order, contact me at - confectionsofanaggie "at" gmail "dot" com

July 8, 2012

Bridal Shower Cookies

I am so behind on updating.  So sorry I've neglected my blog!

In June, I had the privilege of making some pretty wedding cookies for a bridal shower.  This was my biggest order so far - 3 dozen!  I will always love all things related to weddings, so it was definitely fun to make some pretty cake & dress cookies.  I got my inspiration for these cookies here.

As usual, I notice all the imperfections in my cookies, but everyone else seemed to love them, which I'm very thankful for!  I guess I tend to talk about my flaws because I don't want anyone to think that I'm some sort of pro at this when I'm really just a beginner.  I know I'm hard on myself, but I do also realize I'm just starting out at this and over time I will continue to improve.  I definitely think I've improved greatly since my very first batch in February.

Anyway, on to the pictures, which I know is what everyone cares most about :)  Well, that and tasting them, but unfortunately, they haven't invented a way to taste things through the internet ;-)





I have at least 3 more batches of cookies to post, and I'll also be doing a post about pricing soon.  I know it will make it much easier if I have all of my pricing in one place so people can decide what options they'd like.  However, I'm really struggling over that post.  I've always hated dealing with money, especially when it comes to accepting money from other people (and most especially friends and family!).  Unfortunately, when I do post prices, they will be more than what I am currently charging.  I hate that I have to raise them, but there is just a lot of time that goes into these and when I originally came up with prices, I really didn't factor all of my costs into it.  Anyway, I really hate that I have to do it, but I just feel that the time it takes me away from my family responsibilities is worth more than what I'm charging right now.  I hope this does not deter anyone.  I will still be below or at least towards the bottom of the prices in the cookie market.

No comments:

Post a Comment