Background

Ordering Info

To see my post about the cookies I have to offer, click here. I am beginning to get busy, so book early!

Dates I am booked and/or unavailable:
July 8th & 9th --------- July 11th & 12th
July 22nd-Aug. 5th ----August 8th-13th
August 17th & 18th ----August 21st & 22nd

To order, contact me at - confectionsofanaggie "at" gmail "dot" com

July 8, 2012

House Cookies

A couple weekends ago we went to visit my brother-in-law & sister-in-law in Austin.  They recently purchased their first home, and I had yet to visit it.  I wanted to take them some "congrats on your new home" cookies, so this is what I came up with.

 




Teddy is their new puppy and Aurora is their kitty.  I couldn't leave them out even though they did not get to enjoy eating them :)

These were really fun to make and would be great for a housewarming or to welcome a new neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment