Background

Ordering Info

To see my post about the cookies I have to offer, click here. I am beginning to get busy, so book early!

Dates I am booked and/or unavailable:
July 8th & 9th --------- July 11th & 12th
July 22nd-Aug. 5th ----August 8th-13th
August 17th & 18th ----August 21st & 22nd

To order, contact me at - confectionsofanaggie "at" gmail "dot" com

July 13, 2012

Prices - Finally!

I've finally come to a decision on prices.  I've mentioned before that it's been a long hard process and I've really struggled with it because I want to stay as cheap as possible.  While they aren't super expensive to make, they are VERY time consuming and time is very valuable (especially when you have a busy 19 month old to chase after - ha!).  Most of my orders typically take anywhere from 5 hours to 8 depending on the amount/complexity of the design (and some have even been in the double digits for hours).  That's not even taking into account any sort of planning, research on the design, shopping for ingredients/supplies, cleanup, etc.  Most of my friends/family know I am a cheap person, which means I wouldn't want to pay a ton for cookies, so I have kept them as cheap as I possibly feel I can to make it worth the time away from my family & other responsibilities.

Right now, all I am offering is my vanilla/almond flavor sugar/shortbread cookie.  I do have plans for more cookies, cupcakes, and maybe some other treats in the future, but for now, my shortbread is all I am offering pricing for.  However, if you do want something else, contact me and I'll see what I can do to work with you :)

These prices will go into effect for all orders placed on/after August 1st, so if you want my cheap prices, order now.  If you've already set a date with me, even if that date is after August 1st, you are still receiving the old rates I quoted you.

Click here to see new the prices.

**And as a special thanks to those that have already purchased/ordered from me, I have a special "thank you" offer for you.  For your next TWO orders, you get the same price you paid the first time (or if you want a different size than what you ordered the first time, I'll give you my previous price for that as well).  I would not be doing what I am doing right now if it was not for your support, so thank you for purchasing cookies from me!!** 

Ps.  I will be hopefully updating the blog with pics of the past few orders I've had, but in case you haven't seen them already on FB - here is my new Facebook page - www.facebook.com/spoonfulofsugartreats

No comments:

Post a Comment