Background

Ordering Info

To see my post about the cookies I have to offer, click here. I am beginning to get busy, so book early!

Dates I am booked and/or unavailable:
July 8th & 9th --------- July 11th & 12th
July 22nd-Aug. 5th ----August 8th-13th
August 17th & 18th ----August 21st & 22nd

To order, contact me at - confectionsofanaggie "at" gmail "dot" com

May 9, 2012

Balloons, Texas, and More Flowers!

Edit: If you already read this post and are wondering what happened to the first set of flowers and why the post name changed, I deleted them because I realized I had already posted about them.  Oops!!  All these late nights decorating cookies are taking my brain!  Ha!

I got to make some cookies for a friend to give as a "Thank You" to one of her daughter's teachers.  I was a little nervous about the writing part at first, because I don't have the best handwriting with a pen, and wasn't sure how well it would work with a piping bag.  But, I'm pretty proud of them for my first attempt.  I think cursive is easier with icing than print though.





These were for a friend who wanted some cookies to send to her son who is away at college in Michigan.  I've never shipped any before, so hopefully they arrive safely :)  I really love how these turned out too!




 She ordered some for herself and some to ship :)


I decided to go ahead and try to package them myself because I wanted to figure out a way to ship in case I need to do it myself in the future.  I cut up a piece of foam board, wrapped it in saran wrap then put the cookie on it and wrapped it all in saran.  I then placed them in alternating spots in the box and put bubble wrap between the layers.  It felt pretty secure in the box.  I also told my friend when she shipped it to put that box in a bigger box with some packing material to protect the cookies more should other boxes be placed on top of it, etc.  I hope to hear that they arrived successfully!!


And last, but not least, I got to make some LARGE daisy flowers for a friend that is in an organization with me.   One of the symbols is daisies and she was headed to the convention, so she wanted some treats to share.




These are about an inch in diameter larger than the other flowers.  Here's a comparison...

Oh, and have I mentioned they taste as good as they look ;-)  Yum!!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking at them and those of you that have ordered them, I hope you enjoy eating them as much as I enjoy making them :)  Thanks to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment